In today’s episode we interview Simon Bungate of Clean Shred on how he started his facility which he build to 200 members in the first 6 months and worked with Olympic level athletes.
The biggest take away from this entire interview was Simon’s mindset in how he does everything and is no wonder he has achieved the success he has.
We cover all things:
– Creating an online program.
– Working with Olympic level athletes.
– How to impact the businesses around where you work positively.
– The importance of benchmarks with athletes.
– Simons biggest influences.