Simon Bungate Director of Clean Shred Transformation and Performance Centre and highly sort after Power and Speed Coach. He has had success with track athletes reaching multiple Olympics games, Commonwealth games gold medalists and World Champs gold medalists. This experience has lead Simon to work with many up and coming athletes and NRL club Wests Tigers.
In 2016 he has opening the state of the art facility Clean Shred Transformation and Performance Centre with a goal of impacting both elite athletes and the public through nutrition, mindset, movement and fun team style training sessions.
Simon’s experience is seen in the ability to formulate training programs that can work amazingly well in the group environment, it is clear from the team training sessions that he can achieve results for a broad range of people in a group setting, he states that the technique and intensity is more important than the programming but getting the right exercises, tempo, sets and reps with the right amount of variety is key for exceptional body composition.
- Cert 4 Fitness
- Strength and Conditioning Level 2
- Poliquin Biosignature Practitioner
- Strength Sensei Bioprint Practitioner
- Integrative Strength Coach Internship
- Strength Sensei Advanced Programming
- Strength Sensei Advanced Nutrition and Training for Weight Loss
- Diploma Health Science
- XLR8 Speed Trainer
- Clean Shred Coach / Director
- Wests Tigers NYC Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Jana Pittman Dual Olympian and World Champion Strength and Conditioning Coach
- National Track Athlete Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Over 15 years Fitness experience includes managing over 30 trainers, personal training and coaching some of the nations best athletes is the reason he is such a sort after and successful trainer.