The 2-Day Pain-Free Performance Specialist Certification (PPSC) is an integrated prevention based system for personal trainers, coaches and fitness professional to optimize their client’s fitness and performance around the common presence of pain, dysfunction and injuries.
In this 19-hour certification course, attendees will master some of the most powerful injury prevention based theories, methods and modalities to take instant action in the implementation of Dr. John Rusin’s Pain-Free Performance Training System, including:
1. Optimizing The 6 Foundational Movement Patterns
2. Real Time Movement Pattern Screening Protocols
3. Advanced Assessment of The Shoulder, Hip, Ankle and Lower Back
4. The 6-Phase Dynamic Warm Up Sequencing System
5. Soft Tissue, Self Myofascial Release and Stretching Drills
6. Mobility and Corrective Exercise Protocols
7. Postural Reeducation and Activation Drills
8. Central Nervous System Stimulation Strategies
9. Pain-Free Programming via Movement Pattern Pyramid System
10. Coaching and Cueing The Foundational Movement Patterns
11. Building Long Term Health Through Pain-Free Strength and Resilience
At the completion of this course, attendees will earn the Pain-Free Performance Specialist Certification (PPSC) and become registered Pain-Free Performance Training System providers listed globally via DrJohnRusin.com. This credential represents the enhanced education to help optimize client management around the presence of pain and movement dysfunction. Through this course and certification process, attendees should acquire the tools to truly bridge the gap between performance and prevention, better helping clients unlock their pain-free potential.