Claudia is passionate about health and wellbeing,proper nutrition and exercise. Her personal transformation gives exceptional insight on making long term body composition changes.
Losing 30 kgs and more recently competing in figure competitions, she knows how to get results, whether the objective is fat loss, muscle gain, increasing fitness and strength.
Working as a Registered /Midwife for 32 yrs with 10 yrs experience in the Fertility Industry .Claudia is very knowledgeable about helping female clients that may be struggling to lose weight due to conditions such as PCOS (poly cystic ovarian syndrome )
- Diploma of Applied Science (Nursing) Sydney University
- Certificate in Paediatrics Royal Alexandria Hospital for Children
- Certified Midwife Northern Sydney Midwifery
- Child and Family Health Tresillian Family care centres
- Certificate 3 & 4 Fitness and Personal Training Australian Institute of Fitness
- First Aid and CPR
- Nutrition Pro Level 1 and 2
- Lost 30kg in her own Transformation
- 2nd place Grandmasters at 2016 ANB Oceana International Qualifier 1st place Tall Figure (Novice)
- 1st Place Tall Figure & 3rd place Masters 35+ at 2016 ANB Universe International Manilla Phillipines
- Registered Nurse specialising in Female Health