Experience how the pros train and upgrade your sporting ability.
- Sprint analysis and technique
- Age appropriate strength training for sport.
- Regain the ninja skills all young athletes should have.
- Increase hand eye coordination and skills.
- Put the skills and speed into practice with our modified sports.
No matter what level you are at, this camp will show you how to increase speed, strength and skills for your sport!
At – Clean Shred 1 / 10 Salisbury rd Castle Hill Days
Junior Shred Athlete
(8 – 10 / 11 – 12 years old)
Monday 20th and Tuesday 21st of September 2021
(13 – 15 / 16 – 18 years old)
Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd of September 2021
Registration closes – 1st September 2021
Morning 9am – 10am
Explosive Speed Technique Training
Day 2 – Agility Test
Mid Morning 10.30 – 12
Round Robin Sports Challenge
Flag Touch (NFL)
Basketball (Half Court)
Netball (Half Court)
(Recovery Mobility and Breathwork session)
Lunch 12 – 1pm
1pm – 2.30pm
Day 1 – Speed Strength
(Training to build speed and strength)
Day 2 – Power Strength
(Training to build explosive power)
2.30 – 3pm
Elite Individual Skills
Skills session passing / Kicking- Competition