Divided by body region into 3 parts (Upper Limb, Lower Limb, and Spine), Functional Range Release® certification seminars consist of 3 days of in-class, hands on training, along with mandatory online lecture material outlining the scientific basis for the system.
Each certification takes participants through all of the assessment, treatment, and rehabilitative techniques inherent to the system for each body region.
Lecture 1: INTRODUCTION
Lecture 2: ASSESSMENT USING FUNCTIONAL ANATOMIC PALPATION SYSTEMS™
- Why are specific palpation skills important for diagnosis and treatment
- FAP™ concepts and principals
Lecture 3: BioFLOW ANATOMY
- A new concept used to describe, and conceptualize the extent of continuity found in human tissue at a cellular, sub cellular, and molecular level.
Lecture 4: THE TARGET TISSUE
- An in-depth look into the continuity of the human connective tissue system
- How the application of force alters connective tissue structue
Lecture 5: THE THEORETICAL CONSTRUCT OF FR RELEASE® TECHNIQUES
- A review of the scientific literature which led to the development of the FR Release® soft tissue management system
Lecture 6: FR RELEASE® PRINCIPLES
- Time & Intent of soft tissue application
- The Layering Technique
- Epimysial Grooves
Lecture 7: PROGRESSIVE & REGRESSIVE ANGULAR ISOMETRIC LOADING (PAILs & RAILs)
Lecture 8: PAILs & RAILSs APPLICATION
Upon successful completion of a seminar, the participant will be offered a certification by Functional Anatomy Seminars. This certification will allow the participant to announce themselves as FR® or FRC® (depending on the seminar taken) certified for the purposes of advertising. They will also be included in our websites ‘Find a Provider’ network.